Isotrak Product Features
Isotrak offers a comprehensive fleet management platform that integrates key transportation logistics features to keep your business on the road to success.
Track and analyze your vehicle progress and health throughout the entire journey.
- Real-time visibility and route analysis
- Automated, exception-based alerting & reporting
- Vehicle activity and utilization analysis
Know where your trailers are and get minute-to-minute updates and audit trails to keep your perishable deliveries fresh.
- Temperature Monitoring
- Optimized Trailer Utilization
- Location Services
- Polygon Geo-fences
Monitor and report on delivery performance while in transit to keep things on track.
- Real-time job detail
- Monitor performance to compare Plan Vs. Actual
- Manage ETAs and Improve turnaround times
- Analyze real-time performance
- Optimize drivers and vehicles
Driving Style Behavior
Save fuel costs, reduce vehicle maintenance and improve driver safety by managing driving style behavior during transit.
- Reduce fuel costs and improve MPGs
- Avoid excessive idling
- Smooth acceleration and breaking
- Improve cruise control utilization
- Promote driver safety
Maximize productivity with effective communications through interactive dashboards, text, and email to stay efficient and streamline workflow for drivers and jobs.
- Improve workflow
- Instantly amend plans
- Receive electronic manifests
- Keep audit logs of all messaging
Driver Scorecards and Debrief Reports
Conduct post-trip reviews using accurate information to track behavior that impacts fuel economy, harsh acceleration, over revving and idling time.
- Driver checklists
- Pre-set driving-style parameters
- Concise scorecards
- Detailed debrief reports
Ease the burden of audit and reporting tasks associated with DOT compliance and maintain the highest levels of safety.
- Hours of Service (HOS)
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR)
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- Automated, paperless reporting
- Improve driver safety & vehicle maintenance
Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
Mobile Proof of Delivery allows organizations the ability to streamline driver
and operational communications for more effective delivery performance.
Isotrak’s ePOD solution is a complete paperless solution that improves cash
flow, increases driver productivity, and reduces administration and
management overheads. It enables you to enhance delivery and collection
accuracy by providing a quick and easy-to- use tool to configure a drivers
workflow that is tailored to you or your customers specific needs.
- Remove inefficient paper-based processes
- Enhance driver communications
- Reduce administration & management overheads
- Increase driver productivity
- Increase delivery accuracy, reducing overages, shortages & damages
- Enhance customer service while reducing costs
- Reduce delivery disputes and speed up resolution
- Reduce time to invoice
- Real time updates into the Isotrak portal
- Enforce business processes to ensure consistent delivery quality
- Integrates seamlessly with existing systems
Safety Camera Integration
Integration provides telemetry data and camera footage to backup any claims made by the drivers or dispute claims made by third parties.
- Lower insurance claims costs
- Minimize insurance premiums
- Protect against fraudulent claims
- Help lower accident rates
- Mitigate accident costs
- Reduce traffic accidents
Reporting and Alerting
Manage and report on the most critical parts of your fleet operations with instant insight, real-time intelligence, and historical data capture. Quickly identify trends, set thresholds for alerts and notifications, access driver debrief scorecards, compare plan versus actual and much more.
- Intuitive configurable dashboards
- Automated, scheduled reports
- Operational performance and emergency alerts
- Email, text and dashboard notifications
- Electronic day book for full issue resolution
- Automated escalation of alert if left unattended