Isotrak is a world class leader in the development and deployment of Fleet Transportation Solutions and Logistics services. Our aim is to continually develop and deploy our Award Winning Active Transport Management (ATMSi) solution along with complementary products and services for fleet operators. Our objective is to help reduce costs, improve operational efficiencies and to enhance the quality of service they provide to their customers.
As part of the broader Project Team, the Trainer will be responsible for all aspects of Isotrak products and services training to new and existing customers while ensuring the delivery of the plan to required cost levels, timescales and quality. Through the effective integration with the project management team, the Trainer will be the liaison with the various end-users, whether customer or Isotrak employees, to affect the positive outcome of the required training and to impart product knowledge and awareness.
- Training in the detailed operation of the ATMSi system
– Customer’s Drivers
– Traffic Office
– Isotrak Staff
- Facilitate the training of new customer installation projects, including:
– System enhancements and updates
– Working at Isotrak or customers’ premises
– Individual coaching
- Ensuring that all training is undertaken in accordance with the Project Plan
- Contribute to the development and review of training programs
- Assist in creating /modifying training documentation
- Ensure all training undertaken is fully documented with appropriate signatures
- As part of the Project Team during full on-site implementations, contribute to any other element of the process as require
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Isotrak products and services.
- Ability to produce practical training plans appropriate to the requirements of each customer.
- Motivational skills required to appropriate departments and team members necessary to secure on-target performance from all involved parties in delivering timely AMTSi product usage skills.
- Knowledge of transportation systems and operations
- Allocate approximately 90% of time to customer activities
- The ability to manage to specific Key Productivity Indicators (KPI’s) that involve quality and time.
- Effective communication skills
- Travel requirements – 70% or more within US / CAN
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 + years of successful Training experience
- Previous operational role within a Transportation – Fleet company preferred
- Microsoft Office proficient with mid-level computer and operating system understanding
- Proven ability at delivering customer requirements
- Team player and contributor
- Must be able to travel extensively
Compensation & Benefits:
- To be discussed with candidate during evaluation
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.